Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The polls are closed!



I know many of you have been anxiously awaiting the answer to the question,"Who made Carl the heart shaped egg?" I'm sure many of you have been checking in everyday to follow the poll (yeah right). Well in any case, out of the 15 people that were polled, there was a tie between Mia (33%) and Brandon (33%). Only 2 (13%) of you, believe that my Mom made the mystery egg and 3 (20%) feel that I love myself enough to actually make it for myself (which i do). An interesting note is that not one of you out there thought that my sister, Kim made it for me. HMMM. So may I have the envelope please! -drum roll here...

The maker of the lovingly crafted and sculpted, heart shaped mystery egg is......
BRANDON!!!!

What can I say, as far as brother in laws go...we are close.

So thanks all for voting! It was fun and look forward to more puzzling polls and curious conundrums.

But before you go, answer this, "If you could make a heart shaped egg for anyone in the world, who would it be?"

Tumble on,

C.

2 comments:

Cru said...

If I were to answer your question, I might end up with a black eye or two!

Balou said...

Yay! What do we win for getting it right? ;)

I would make heart-shaped eggs for my mom and dad.