Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another great day!

I'm here looking at pictures of the BBQ we had yesterday and I am just so grateful for another perfect day. Yesterday was a picture perfect day for a BBQ and everything went off without a hitch. Unfortunately, there were a few people that could not attend due to prior commitments like work and stuff. But it was days like yesterday that remind me to appreciate what I have and who I have in my life.

On another note...I would like to thank our catering service, "Mia Squared" (pictured above) for providing my guests with delicious "Play-doh" Cookies and decorating my floors with "Crayola faux finishes".

Tumble on,
C.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at those pics I wish I was there..you guys look Wonderful..and the food looks good..oh well next time,

Love Ya! Lizbeth

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Well you were definately missed. The "Mias" got along well and were the life of the party for sure!

C.

Balou said...

Thank you for your hospitality. It was great meeting you and Agi, and I had a wonderful time. =)

-Lou

Agi said...

Everyday is a great day with you!