Monday, January 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


Yes, another year has gone by for the two of us. In case you didn't know, Agi and I share the same birthday. Cool huh! Thanks to all that gave us a call to wish a happy day. We spent our birthday sleeping in and really just enjoying chillin out together. The weather today was a bit cold and rainy so it was perfect snuggle weather. Dad came by to drop off some stuff along with our birthday gift a "Shark Steam Floor Cleaner" (it's actually quite awesome). We were able to have a late lunch with Dad at "Chef Creole" a local Haitian food place that was recently featured on Anthony Bourdain's show "No Reservations." Agi got the Shrimp in Creole sauce, Dad got the Oxtail and I ordered Chef Ken's famous Fried Conch. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Later on in the evening we had dinner with two of my oldest friends, Raul and Erin. For those of you who have known me for a while, you know these two. We had a great time reminiscing over Thai food and some delicious "Thai Iced Tea". If you've never had a Thai Iced Tea, you better go try one immediately. Your not living until you have had one.

So now we are back home and I am writing this blog entry before I turn in. I'm looking forward to this year. Another year of just tumbling along.

C.

http://chefcreole.com
http://travel.discovery.com/tv/bourdain/bourdain.html
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there so instead< you two better get out here!! Love P

Anonymous said...

Well you were definately there in spirit! Can't reminisce about the "good 'ol days" without talking about the Plo-D!