Sunday, April 13, 2008

I love Sundays

Well it's been a while since I actually posted something that wasn't a silly video. Nonetheless hope you like them.

Had a great morning today. Agi and I went riding at Amelia Earhart Park. We had a great ride. Agi did friggin awesome! She is starting to feel a little more comfortable on the trails with the bike. Thanks to our sponsor, "Fanless," Agi has been riding on some platform pedals rather than the clipless and it has been much easier for her out on the trial. I got such a kick out of watching her clear the technical sections of the trail. Then I realized, "DAMN! I forgot the camera!" Man, I'm slippin.

So now we are home and getting ready to run out again and do some errands on Miami Beach. This time we'll take the doggies with us!

I love Sundays that feel like you have really lived the full day.

Tumble on,

C.

2 comments:

Balou said...

What a fun day! (Go, Agi!!)

We'll be seeing you on Saturday, right??

Carl "Charlie" Arrogante said...

For sure!