Monday, March 24, 2008

Wanted: Easter picture needs caption...


Happy belated Easter everyone! Hope you all had as fun a day as I did. Agi and I went up my Aunt's house for Easter and boy was it LOUD! Then again it always is in my family. We had a great time eating and playing Rockband and watching the kids run around high on Easter candy!

If you are noting the time of this post, you are probably wondering "Hey should'nt Carl be working?" Well you're right, I should be working. Unfortunaltey, I am having car trouble and I am waiting for a tow. Ironically, I was going to drop my car off at the shop today and "boom" here I am. So I thought I would be productive and post a little something while I wait. At least I am at home.

Have a great day everyone!

But before you go, write a caption for the picture above.

C.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, daddy got a flat screen and mommy got Rock Band, these eggs must be stuffed with 100 dollar bills!!!!!!!!!!

Carl "Charlie" Arrogante said...

LOL! With the look on her face, you would think the eggs were filled with gold! Maybe I should have gone easter egging so I can get a flat screen too!

Balou said...

sorry about the car. this pic is adorable. but my brain is not functioning enough to come up with a caption right now.