Saturday, November 24, 2007

Still stuffed

Well it's two days after Thanksgiving and I am still feeling the effects of the tryptophan. It's all good though. I figure every blogger out there is posting a Thanksgiving thing so I decided to wait a couple of days before putting in my two cents. It's Saturday morning now and everyone is still asleep. My niece is getting sick and I think she is getting me sick. Oh well. It's worth it. That's my girl. I'm hoping that Agi and I can get in some bike riding today. Like I mentioned earlier, the food is starting to take effect and I'm feeling it in the gut. It's sort of like delayed "-itis" as Dave Chappelle used to call it. The worst kind. The kind that makes you watch "High School Musical" 1 and 2, followed by re-runs of the Kimora Lee show...ALL DAY. Keep in mind, all of this is accompanied by leftover sandwiches, ice cream and pie and lots of soda. Yeah I know it sounds good at the moment, but damn...

So I hope everyone had a great holiday and I wish you all a great weekend. Thanks for checking in on my blog from time to time. Until next time!

for more info on the dangers of tryptophan...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryptophan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are getting out on the bikes :)